When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Colson snap tank

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Euphman06

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
My luck might be changing...this one popped up locally on ebay but missed out on it in the final seconds. Just got a second chance offer for my high bid today. Seller said high bidder wants to cancel and wont pay. This one is cool because it comes with some local provinance. Original paperwork from 1943 through the government saying the original owner could buy it for farm work. Had to prove during the war that you needed a bike for work or else you couldnt buy one. The original owner rode this thing til 10 years ago! And has now passed on at 91. Thats the story from the seller at least. Should I buy it for $555? Seems like a decent deal right?

7dccc822f7477eb086514bc522e6e34e.jpg
180b54cc8c99029bf3864376e27e8af0.jpg

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Why are you even asking about this buying this bike. Wouldn't your time be better spent making room for it right now?
Only because the second chance offer is only good for me and I dont have to worry about someone sharking it lol.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Back