When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LUXURY LINER HEADLIGHT HELP

-

SHO2010

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I picked up this headlight at Ann Arbor show but haven't been able to get it to work. I checked the bulb it is ok, the batteries are fine. It looks like someone restored it. I took some pictures can anyone tell if something is missing or do the connections have to be wired if so do you have a wiring diagram of how it should be done. Thanks for any help.
20180506_114531.jpg
20180506_114555.jpg
20180506_114639.jpg

Clean your contacts on both sides of the battery terminals with sand paper --looks like silver paint... Check for loose wires...
Looks pretty good- Should work...God Bless--Cowboy

I did clean the terminals. there are no wires in there do you know how it should be wired.

Ok I had the same problem with my Luxury Liner where the light actually bolts to the mount on the bike acts as a ground, I cleaned the mount on the headlight and on the bike itself and the light popped right on and has worked ever since

Ok I had the same problem with my Luxury Liner where the light actually bolts to the mount on the bike acts as a ground, I cleaned the mount on the headlight and on the bike itself and the light popped right on and has worked ever since
That was the problem I recently re-painted the frame and the light had been re-painted when I sanded the paint off light works fine.
Thanks Hammer
20180506_190411.jpg

Awesome, glad to be if service, I beat myself up trying to figure that out everything worked fine, and the only thing I had repainted the bucket, looked at the bottom and saw it acted as a ground, took some paint off the bracket and the light and it popped right on, I was hoping this was your issue as well, I just have to have the light and horn working! Have a good evening

Aaron

Back