When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2018 Bikes in Department Stores; Walmart...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I think the Chinese are trying but they can't control anything much better than Trump can. How can you lord over the every move and detail of well over 1 billion people when you can't even keep bike shares from working (and they don't work).

Went to Target with the wife. While she was doing her thing I went and looked at the bikes. Big mistake.... They had a couple with the Schwinn logo on the head tube. What a hunk of junk. I wondered if the people buying these bikes actually think they are getting a Schwinn? I also thought to myself," I wonder how many people say to themselves while looking at the Target cruisers, "Gee , an old 50's bike, I'd like to get one of them." Later last week an antique shop right down the street from me called Antique & Chic had a big outdoor sale The wife knows I like antique places and suggested I to go into the new place with her. I told her ," NO. That would be the day, I went into any place named 'Antique & Chic." I'd rather spend an afternoon in Target, eating Target pizza and watching her buy burkas.
images.jpg

Anyway, there were crowds of people at this new antique place.It's in an old building from the 1800's. They got all kinds of old crap outside... that I would throw out. What do you think they used as part of their sign on the front sidewalk? You guessed it, a new Walmart or Target cruiser bike! An antique store can't even have an honest to goodness old bike out in front of their place. I suppose the idiots think it's old....
Antique & Chic of Winfield Illinois.......Ugh, Don't go there!

Last edited:
i'm an assembler for Walmarts and I build those bikes every day. A lot of stores have me set up inside the garden centers and I've made it a policy to not give customers my opinion on the bikes.

And yes, people think Schwinn is still a reputable name and that the quality is better than the other brands walmart offers. Same goes for Huffy, which is funny, because Huffy hasn't made a quality bike since, well, since they changed the name to Huffy.

Went to Target with the wife. While she was doing her thing I went and looked at the bikes. Big mistake.... They had a couple with the Schwinn logo on the head tube. What a hunk of junk. I wondered if the people buying these bikes actually think they are getting a Schwinn? I also thought to myself," I wonder how many people say to themselves while looking at the Target cruisers, "Gee , an old 50's bike, I'd like to get one of them." Later last week an antique shop right down the street from me called Antique & Chic had a big outdoor sale The wife knows I like antique places and suggested I to go into the new place with her. I told her ," NO. That would be the day, I went into any place named 'Antique & Chic." I'd rather spend an afternoon in Target, eating Target pizza and watching her buy burkas.View attachment 805897
Anyway, there were crowds of people at this new antique place.It's in an old building from the 1800's. They got all kinds of old crap outside... that I would throw out. What do you think they used as part of their sign on the front sidewalk? You guessed it, a new Walmart or Target cruiser bike! An antique store can't even have an honest to goodness old bike out in front of their place. I suppose the idiots think it's old....
Antique & Chic of Winfield Illinois.......Ugh, Don't go there!

You don't want to waste a GOOD bike for a sign...

Back