When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1948 Silver King

-

69Recurve

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hello all, new to the site but have bicycle blood in my veins. Just picked up this Silver King and naturally in , need of some parts. Looking for a seat since it does not have one. Have not the correct, chain guard, chain ring pedals and a fork would nice. How's that for starters?

Here are the pics he posted. Still wondering why you want a fork? V/r Shawn

img_3428-jpg.804621
img_3430-jpg.804622
img_3424-jpg.804623

We thirst for photos.
I believe you sent me photo's of your beautifully restored 1948 Hex tube bike. I would like to do that to mine as well. But before I take a bunch of components to the Chrome guy I need to know if I am correct about the following pieces. Chrome: handlebars, stem, fork, rims, fender brackets, crank, chain ring and carrier brackets. Is this correct? Stainless: fenders and rear carrier but not the brackets. What about the kickstand, chrome?
Thanks for your help.
Also cant seem to figure out how to send you a private message that's why this is attached to a thread.

Click on your icon next to the magnifying glass upper right. Then select the envelope in the middle. At the bottom is start a new conversation. Type in who want to send to. Whammo there you go a PM private message. :)

Click on your icon next to the magnifying glass upper right. Then select the envelope in the middle. At the bottom is start a new conversation. Type in who want to send to. Whammo there you go a PM private message. :)
Thanks for the tip!!!!!

Thanks for the tip!!!!!
Or you can just click on the avatar (picture or box directly under the user name) and a box will pop up and in the middle there will be a hotlink to "Start a private conversation". V/r Shawn

Back