When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CABErs Riding Classics

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
image.jpeg
Frank, Janine, Spanky, Marty, Jaxon & Conner.

BartBoy.JPG
Nash Bart.JPG
Nash.JPG
Nashman.JPG
@Nashman & @Barto

Went to Winnipeg for Business last summer and was invited to a ride by Nashman in the local area. Nice! Showed me his well stocked stable AND Man Cave. Phew, If I was a cartoon my eyes would have sprung out of my head. Got to ride his Monarch - Very nice rider - and I'm no small guy. It was a great day hosted by a great CABER. Had a blast!!

View attachment 738006 View attachment 738007 View attachment 738008 View attachment 738009 @Nashman & @Barto

Went to Winnipeg for Business last summer and was invited to a ride by Nashman in the local area. Nice! Showed me his well stocked stable AND Man Cave. Phew, If I was a cartoon my eyes would have sprung out of my head. Got to ride his Monarch - Very nice rider - and I'm no small guy. It was a great day hosted by a great CABER. Had a blast!!
We had a great day. BART is an enthusiastic Caber, and a Swell fellow. Hot day, cold refreshments, fun ride. What more does one need? Oh yeah, a lunch/ more beverages on an outdoor patio restaurant with good scenery was a plus too!! Cheers Bart!!!

I guess it's time for a little update of this thread.
This first picture was taken the week prior, at the Amgen Tour of California 2018 in Long Beach.
The rest were taken up at theYosemite Valley ride, 2018.
image.jpeg
@schwinnja
image.jpeg
@Velocipedist Co.
image.jpeg
@El Hefe Grande
image.jpeg
@tripple3 with unknown tourists.
image.jpeg
From left to right,
@Cory,@KevinX,@Schwinnja,@Schwinn499,@CycloneCoaster.com,@Mrg,@Velocipedist Co.@Spanky the Dog,@Janine,@Vintagepaintworx,
@IslandSchwinn,@Cyclingday,@slick,
@tripple3
image.jpeg
@slick
image.jpeg
@Cory, @Hippie Mike,@Tripple3,@KevinX
image.jpeg
@rcole,@island schwinn
image.jpeg
@KevinX
image.jpeg
@Fordmike65,@Lulu,@KevinX,@Obi Wan Schwinnobi,@Schwinnja,@Cyclingday,@slick@Mary and daughter, @rcole45,@island schwinn.

Sorry about all the miss tags.
I'm a Ludite, and have not completely embraced the modern world yet.

Love the fact that ya all played Hockey on Uni s.And the fact,ya all were in Pasadena,and upon further review,ya all used those Wamoo plactic replacememt blades,cause when we were kids our Sherwood or CCM sticks would not last on our beat up streets on Long Island ,,,then we went to those replacements blades,,and from the looks of the goal,,ya all used the hard plactic puck,and not the ball!!!My time was the early 1970s,first on foot ,then on skates with metal wheels.THOSE WERE THE DAZES!!!
Thanks for the flashback

Back