When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Balloon and Teens-Style Custom Leather Splash Guard Mudflap

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
One-of-a-kind Russet-brown with NOS vintage plastic jewel with nickel bezel.
I don’t know what the jewel was from, it’s not a reflector, was probably some sort of dash indicator light.
Anyway, how about $45 shipped on this one.
SOLD.
85A52C76-4396-4131-956D-4D0C99283FA9.jpeg
E41C2F3C-2537-48E3-9079-7FAF5539150E.jpeg
CDB19C9B-A3B7-4D1E-9BAE-BB05E1D6B944.jpeg

Last edited:
Are you gonna be making any with Schwinn script or a Schwinn Logo? They are very very nicely crafted, I can tell you care about your work, if you ever make Schwinn one put me down!

Thanks
Aaron

Are you gonna be making any with Schwinn script or a Schwinn Logo? They are very very nicely crafted, I can tell you care about your work, if you ever make Schwinn one put me down!

Thanks
Aaron

Thank you!
I’d love to, but unfortunately I can't use the Schwinn logo on anything except saddle restorations.

Ah, how does the above mudflap mount to a fender? I'd really like to take that one off your hands, just wondering how it mounts

Aaron

Ah, how does the above mudflap mount to a fender? I'd really like to take that one off your hands, just wondering how it mounts

Aaron

Yes: mounts to the fender, front or rear. I can punch the hole where you like or you can drill it yourself.
Mounts like these:
upload_2018-6-8_17-53-35.jpeg

upload_2018-6-8_17-54-5.jpeg

upload_2018-6-8_17-55-46.jpeg

I'd like to try and mount it on the outside of the front fender with a reflector, I dont wanna cover up that killer stamp! But I'm afraid there isn't enough meat on it for that to look right, it would be to close to the edge, what would you recommend? I'll have to drill my fender out anyway

Aaron

I'd like to try and mount it on the outside of the front fender with a reflector, I dont wanna cover up that killer stamp! But I'm afraid there isn't enough meat on it for that to look right, it would be to close to the edge, what would you recommend? I'll have to drill my fender out anyway

Aaron

Well I sure appreciate that!
I’ll send you a private message in a bit :sunglasses:

Back