When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay BS....

-

catfish

Riding an Alexander Rocket Bike
So ebay is now removing all auctions as soon as they end. So only the buyers and sellers can see them. They use to be up for a few months. I bet they will start charging use to be able see ended auctions. Like an on line price guide.

1437135038-5ff766d9ce823461bed73297fb7f8770-600x270.jpg

Does it dissaper from you watched items ended list?
Good question. I don't make items to watch them using ebay. I usually just save them on my pc. But a few that I had been watching disappeared and redirected to other "similar" actions....

All the finished auctions in my watched list are still there just by calling up the list. I watch certain items just to see what they actually sell for.

Now I see it. once you click on the text "see original listing" is where the BS starts.

Last edited:
I noticed that within the "The listing you’re looking for is no longer available. Check out this similar item we found for you." Sometimes the "Listing" word is a link to the actual old listing.

Yesterday I can across a link for an about 5 year listing still on ebay, with pictures that worked. Not sure how the link was saved out but it keep all the old info...

So the data is still there, just a matter of knowing the how to get to it.

Now if the "search completed listings" went away, that would suck.

Its like eBay is taking a page out Cabe sellers' books and editing away the sale price.

yeah I am looking at old Cadillac's and what!!

Back