When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

no longer for sale

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Looks like one our retired mailman bought from the original owner years ago. He lived on 25 Mile Rd @ Schoenherr. He passed away and the house was demolished years ago, the out buildings were recently demolished. thanks,just curious

Looks like one our retired mailman bought from the original owner years ago. He lived on 25 Mile Rd @ Schoenherr. He passed away and the house was demolished years ago, the out buildings were recently demolished. thanks,just curious

My dad did buy that bike from me Furhman but sold it shortly after. I do have his 1920’s tricycle I bought from the son last year.

Dealing with cheap people gets me withdrawn as well. :(

Yeah it seems every time I list something they assume I’m desperate and willing to take 40% off. I don’t need the money! Not desperate. Don’t care! I’ve sold what I need to this go around with the 4 people making payments. All done!

Back