When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

If any of you guys are on Facebook check out the new site

-
Nice grab, again I was a few seconds too late. I hit the buy now and it said ENDED. Nice bike, congrats.
Man I saw it I hit buy it now as quick as I could lol I’ve got a seat and original whitewalls for it it must of only been on there for a couple minutes I hope he packs it good he’s not a Bike guy

Man I saw it I hit buy it now as quick as I could lol I’ve got a seat and original whitewalls for it it must of only been on there for a couple minutes I hope he packs it good he’s not a Bike guy

I don't think it was on the a couple of minutes. I saw it I hit Buy It Now but you already had it.

Thanks Jesse how’s it going my man ? Yep original paint it was on eBay for like one minute lol

Tom I'm gonna join the group so I can gawk at some more bikes I cant afford, so if you see an Aaron pop up to join the group it's me.

Thanks
Aaron

Here’s a minty pair of 68 original Orange Krates feb 68 and June 68. Check us out at https://www.facebook.com/groups/1363194367086261/ lots of cool bikes and people Facebooks number one rated schwinn stingray site
BC956233-2A93-4B97-BCAF-BD62D890117A.jpeg

Back