When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dudley Swap Meet last one at this location.

-

tanksalot

I live for the CABE
Annual Summer SHOW

Bicycle Show and Swap Meet

SUNDAY July 8 Dudley, MA last swap at this location . There will be future swaps at a new location.

BRING OUT YOUR OLD BICYCLES TO SHOW AND SELL. COME FIND THE BIKE OF YOUR DREAMS
ALWAYS FREE ADMISSION to the PUBLIC & STILL ONLY $25 per space
OUTDOORS ONLY rain or shine in back parking lot with parking for 400 cars .
Easy Load In, Easy Load Out
ALL THINGS BICYCLE
HIGHWHEEL, ROAD, 3-SPEEDS, ATB, BMX and BEYOND
Not just old stuff!
Parts, Factory Reps, Ephemera
WHO: Anyone who likes bicycles, art objects, or technology
WHAT: Bicycle show and swap meet with bikes and parts for sale from many vendors
WHEN: Sunday July 8 2018
WHERE: At the Historic Stevens Mill Building behind the BP Gas station at 10 West Main ST Dudley MA 01571
HOW: Just Arrive at the Mill. Enter through the front entrance and be prepared to see amouthwatering array of great bicycles and parts and accessories for sale and show.
HOW MUCH? General Public: FREE ADMISSION
HOW MUCH? Dealer Spaces: $25 each
TIME: 7:00 am until 2:30pm
Note: Outdoor show only ! Rain or shine.
Opens to the Public at 7 am and runs till you leave

Please join us for a day of fun with Bicycles, Bicycles and More Bicycles and bike parts and accessories too.
From High Wheel Ordinaries to Hard Tiresafety bicycles. From Balloon Tire cruisers to Stingray style banana seat bikes right through to Classic road and Modern Road and mountain bikes. And lots of 3-speeds.
We will have something for everyone.

ALL MAKES AND MODELS WELCOME ANDREPRESENTED.

BIKES AND PARTS for SALE and for SHOW with Peoples Choice awards at the end of the day.

Bike Shops, Reps, Manufacturers, Dealers, Collectors, even just the Curious....Come see what this crazy hobby has to offer.

Hey all, I've not missed a show in a while but I never seem to meet many of you. If you see me, please say hello, it would be great to meet in person!
20160427_183222.jpg

Dudley was my first bicycle swap meet. So Mike either gets the credit or the blame for getting me into this stuff... :smirk: probably both.

[Got me excited enough to start the Wethersfield CT one... (once a year 2nd Sunday in June; next year will be our 6th!)]

Glad to hear Dudley is going to continue... See you all on the 8th...

PS If you are looking for something to listen to on the way there... I do a show about bicycles and have segments about swaps, picking, and restoring. You can download it on your phone and listen on the way... It is commercial free & kinda a mix between Car Talk and NPR for Bicycles. https://bikekarma.podbean.com/ you can also listen on iTunes, Spotify, etc... If you have any interesting bike stories to share, I can record them (audio only; no worries; not live) at the swap... I'll wear a t shirt that says the Bike Karma Podcast

Getting close, start thinking about what your going to bring (me lol). Hey, don't forget to bring OG nuts. bolts and brackets, Teardrop pedals, Speedo drives, braced bars. I need a chain for a 50's Columbia Girls for my daughters bike and any cool (OG) toppers you may have. Looking for a nice tan leather seat for my Son in Laws bike...What cha got???

BART

Back