When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need original era grips

-

Cmays0909

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Hey guys I have a Murray Monterey beach cruiser with full foam bars and I’m looking to strip the foam and find original grips. I was told hunt Wilde was the right era of grips for this bike. Does anyone have any black hunt Wilde grips for a Murray beach cruiser?

3FCE8057-69C9-4E5E-A891-010B96A2621D.jpeg

Yeah I noticed that too on google. But then some don’t. I’d rather not have it and have my pretty polished bars with regular grips. Which is why I was wondering if anyone had grips in that era for sale?

So this is what I did last night for now, we will see how long the foam grips last, I cut the foam off and left about 4-4 1/2 inches for grips. I’m looking for the original era hunt Wilde grips like these..black or even metal flake dark red

853B1371-6F11-4389-892E-F8DAFE9D3D05.jpeg

EFE0602C-2F00-4CC3-9D93-D87118EEDCEA.png

I have black available and should have some red ones available as well. Email me direct if you are interested.

Back