When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Indian bicycle w/ engine

-

prewarmachine

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Just saw this contraption. Can anyone identify if there are some real Indian bike parts on this? Sorry only 1 photo.

2018071495115059.jpg

That is a 1909 tag and a $3500 price tag. Seemed way too high, but I also don't know Indian bicycle parts at all. Figured I'd ask some better educated folks. Thanks for the insight everyone! Sounds like just a tribute build.

I’m selling at the show...what a pos... he’s had this thing at the flea market first he said it was sold for 5000 now he has this ( fake pos..) .....at the antique show.. I don’t think he understands what it is or does he...:0:0:0

this is parts patina'd to look old like a antique......it has no collectability parts in my opinion but maybe in the future there will be a following for "the funny and many tribute folk art movement of the 21st century" art?

Back