When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
20180722_163321.jpg

20180722_163200.jpg

got in a quick early morning greenway ride with Steve and Lindsay this morning.
Here, we're stopped on the trail where a woman was feeding the bambi's (I see her frequently)
PdM6zDA.jpg

This is the first photo I have of Lindsay's '85 Shogun.
A $100 Frankenbike purchase that she rebuilt completely herself, with coaching from her dad, but she did everything - built it for a sleeper college commuter.
Had to replace her cracked Shimano Exage RD with a new Deore RD, but Shimano indexing is consistent, and her 6-sp 1985 shifters operate the new 10sp RD perfectly.
I volunteered the lightly used 25mm Challenge Strada tires, which are the largest tires that fit the tight brake clearance (low bridge and fork crown). The old bike came with shot, pencil-thin 19mm tires. (with their low profile, the Challenge are probably the only 25mm tires that will clear, and they measure a bit wider)
neoB7BM.jpg

Steve was on his Dahon Tournado - it's a Ritchey takedown frame, and fits in a large suitcase for airline travel.
I was on my Moser.

Last edited:
Welded up a 30 tooth rear so found a parking structure To try out my low gear then a quick paint job and out to the car show, oh ya check out the tall swan stem, Don’t know if I like it seems the handlebars are too close
C86FF9C2-9626-4031-9AF0-8267192D5574.jpeg

29714154-6A73-46F0-BAEE-2C23451071DB.jpeg

91FFD69E-19BF-496F-819F-5C243E87511E.jpeg

Back