When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rolling Relics San Francisco ride July 28th 2018

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
If you biked back in the day in SF, and you liked to drink you would end up here!
8A26A5EF-C8E1-42B4-BFAF-3C6EC2CE8347.jpeg

Hi All,

I've been collecting waxes, WD40, PB Blaster, bike lubes, oxalic acid and assorted other products everyone uses for cleaning, repairing and restoring bikes. I've gathered 15 or so containers and was thinking of bringing them to the Marin ride on Sunday so people can take whatever they can use. These products were brought in to the San Francisco Household Hazardous Waste Program and better someone uses them than they just go off for incineration. Sorry but I can't figure out how to bring them all on Saturday...

Also, I found two sets of wagon or tricycle wheels a couple months ago and will bring those Sunday. I'd love to pass them on to someone who can use them and they seem in good shape. One set has hubcaps embossed Rocket.

Gary
Trikewheels.jpg

Rocket Wheels.jpg

So.... as if the ride couldn't get any better.... the real deal EPIC Steve McQueen Bullitt mustang will be a hop skip and a jump away in alameda at a winery. So... my thoughts, we could skip jacks on the way back and go straight to the ferry building which is before Hi Dive on the way back to our cars and take the ferry to Alameda, then ride the 1.1 miles from the ferry to see the Bullitt car and take the ferry back to S.F. and have dinner at Jack's. Chime in guys. The only problem with the ferry is the way bikes are parked on the ferry. Sometimes they're in the middle of the boat with rental bikes and sometimes you get to park them on the back of the boat by the engines which is much better. So...? It would be epic to have a photo of our bikes next to the Bullitt.......
Screenshot_20180725-063230_Instagram.jpg

Back