When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chainless Rear Hub

-

JohnMast

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hi all- hope it's ok to ask, but I've got this rear hub from a shaft drive bike - think it was a Columbia, but don't know for sure. I'm guessing someone might really need one and I'd be happy to sell it, but really don't know anything about it such as model, year or value to post it. I hope it's ok to ask this here, but if not please just delete or ignore the post! I'm new to The CABE but really like the site and would rather offer it here at a fair price than just put it up on Ebay.
IMG_0052.JPG

Hi all- hope it's ok to ask, but I've got this rear hub from a shaft drive bike - think it was a Columbia, but don't know for sure. I'm guessing someone might really need one and I'd be happy to sell it, but really don't know anything about it such as model, year or value to post it. I hope it's ok to ask this here, but if not please just delete or ignore the post! I'm new to The CABE but really like the site and would rather offer it here at a fair price than just put it up on Ebay.View attachment 847174
Do you still have it?

Back