When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

first racycle

-

Kenny Middendorf

Look Ma, No Hands!
hi everyone any info on this bike i bought last nite , other than its a racycle i have no knowledge of these bikes ? yes it is bad a--s ! wooden wheels, wooden seat body you can still make out the pinstriping , i am missing a pedal . no brakes, very tall bike . any info would be great ! thanks to all.

IMG_5946.JPG

IMG_5949(1).JPG

Narrow tread badge puts it pre ‘01... I can’t access allot of my references right now but I believe the “special” was 97 through 00, I’ll have to double check that when I can... definitely need better pics please as well as the s/n (found on the bottom of the crank hanger) or sometimes on these early wheels near the top of the seat-tube, love to see details of the hubs, chain and of course, the striping!

Oh, btw, KILLER FIND!

Are you going to post the wheelbase?
Are you going to post the wheelbase?

That will tell me if I need to post the catalogue page for the what bike is.

Thanks
would that be from axel to axel ? from the offers ive had on the bike im not shure i want to know much else about it , although all interested in the history of these bikes will love the info so . ok im at work ill post soon as i can get away
That will tell me if I need to post the catalogue page fom

Back