When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

vintage scooter-new price $35

-

buck hughes

I live for the CABE
nice condition-some one painted the wheel rims-$82.00 pick up in Lima, Oh--can deliver to Memory Lane show in October-paypal as friend

100_2238.JPG

100_2239.JPG

Boy, I'm going to be on training wheels forever. DAMN. Well, first I really do need them and secondly I can't male this system work. Well, hopefully whatever number this is, it's the charm. I LOVE this scooter! I always wanted one. I hate those motorized scooter (thankfully - they are gone; the only thing that was sort of interesting was that univ pad, went very quickly & all the people in the post office use it. But the man who designed it died on his, going over a cliff. Suicide? How old is this beautiful scooter? I rode my sister's bikes, A Schwinn after yuck. She was 5 years older and got it in PINK! painted it blue when it became mine. If it's old, there's a huge amount of people who would be interested in the auction world. Be very happy to send you a list. Thanks again. Damn all those god kids - the youngest is 28, OK if I send it to a few friends who grew up in the Bronx & Yonkers ( Like Me) Mine was shinier - no idea where, but I'm sure my parents donated it to kids who needed toys. My friends from the old neighborhood were all lamenting their toys. I not OK let know. Thank you so much! Best, Babette

Last edited:
Back