When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Iver Johnson Info needed

-
I believe the saddle is a Troxel Thirty. If so, then it and the bars were both optional on this bike and could be original if I’m not mistaken.

BE630DE0-4E86-4F4A-B6B5-33E67EB3FC75.jpeg

CA43DC66-4C95-46F6-98F0-4F9250DDB070.jpeg

That is one gorgeous looking early Model 90 Road Racer ! Do you know what I'd do if I owned this bike?? Nothing, absolutely nothing ! Pete in Fitchburg

That is one gorgeous looking early Model 90 Road Racer ! Do you know what I'd do if I owned this bike?? Nothing, absolutely nothing ! Pete in Fitchburg

Pete, can you narrow down the year model? Would you have a guess at what grips it should have?
And you're so right, I am not going to do a thing to it. Maybe lube what needs to be and a coat of carnauba wax on the near pristine paint.

OMG this is nice.
Incredible the amount of amazing bikes being shown lately. Can you share a side picture of the bike? Would like to see the frame and fork angles
Congrats.

Notice the dust covers on the BB assembly, I have only seen this
Pete, can you narrow down the year model? Would you have a guess at what grips it should have?
And you're so right, I am not going to do a thing to it. Maybe lube what needs to be and a coat of carnauba wax on the near pristine paint.

My best guess on the year of your Iver would be about 1920ish. Pete in Fitchburg

Notice the dust covers on the BB assembly, I have only seen this

My best guess on the year of your Iver would be about 1920ish. Pete in Fitchburg
Pete, with a serial number of 344617, wouldn't it be a late 1916 or a 1917?

Back