When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Monark 5-Bar

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I've put the 44 tooth aluminum on backwards for better overall clearance. Might even get a reverse gear as an extra! The #18 Torringtons are sweet.
22 teeth in the back give me hill climbing abilities to maybe keep up with @tripple3.
Your mechanical and fabrication skills are wonderful. I really like what you've built every time; this bike is awesome.
You jest about keeping up with me running 44/22 but I know you love to spin.
Your riding skills are new goals for me; thanks for helping me.
Those #18s are super-sweet.
IMG_8491.JPG

Enjoyin' the ride.

Your mechanical and fabrication skills are wonderful. I really like what you've built every time; this bike is awesome.
You jest about keeping up with me running 44/22 but I know you love to spin.
Your riding skills are new goals for me; thanks for helping me.
Those #18s are super-sweet.
View attachment 849136
Enjoyin' the ride.
Easy now, Mark. We've got many skilled people on board. Craftsmen, artists, and iron men in both senses of the word. And let's not forget those with a knowledge base unparalleled. I'm happy to just be playing in the sandbox.

I've had a little break as of late. I'm getting going again, and have bead blasted the frame and fork. The raw steel was then torched with a Mapp torch to burn out any moisture, and there were gallons of it! The next stop was a nice dusting of etching primer. I can now address any needed work without worry of further rust.
IMG_1881.JPG

IMG_1879.JPG

IMG_1878.JPG

I'll fill these areas of acne.
IMG_1884.JPG

I'll file a bit to soften.
IMG_1885.JPG

I'll file a bit more to shape.
IMG_1883.JPG

After these clean-up steps, out comes the black and gray primers to prepare for a paint job that @WetDogGraphix would be happy with!
Has anyone got the correct badge for this beast?

Back