When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SO THERE IS NO MISUNDERSTANDINGS!

-

Was looking at old post and found this mead ranger with a similar style rack if that helps.
2BE61BBD-DC4D-4B1E-9AD9-E1A0A02FE00D.jpeg

I just bought one for $35 in beautiful condition but it was bundled with something else. Maybe 50-$60 alone?

I don't quite understand.
Buying one which was bundled with something else for $35.
But alone for 50-$60?

But alone for 50-$60?
Since I was already purchasing a stem from seller that person agreed to let me have the post for an additional $35. Both the stem and post were in very good condition with little wear. Hard to find better originals. Not like the one we are discussing. However, I have seen ones as pictured above go for as much as $80 on eBay.

But alone for 50-$60?
Just looking at your seat post again and actually it’s in very nice shape. I have a few Iver Johnson bikes but I am new and still learning about them. It’s only my opinion but I think 50-$60 would be a good CABE price, and upwards of that on eBay. Anthony

Just looking at your seat post again and actually it’s in very nice shape. I have a few Iver Johnson bikes but I am new and still learning about them. It’s only my opinion but I think 50-$60 would be a good CABE price, and upwards of that on eBay. Anthony

Thanks. I'm not planning on selling it, just curious.
The seat post actually looks better in person then the photos I submitted.
I'm still looking for wheels so I can ride it.

Back