When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SO THERE IS NO MISUNDERSTANDINGS!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-

Was looking at old post and found this mead ranger with a similar style rack if that helps.
2BE61BBD-DC4D-4B1E-9AD9-E1A0A02FE00D.jpeg

I just bought one for $35 in beautiful condition but it was bundled with something else. Maybe 50-$60 alone?

I don't quite understand.
Buying one which was bundled with something else for $35.
But alone for 50-$60?

But alone for 50-$60?
Since I was already purchasing a stem from seller that person agreed to let me have the post for an additional $35. Both the stem and post were in very good condition with little wear. Hard to find better originals. Not like the one we are discussing. However, I have seen ones as pictured above go for as much as $80 on eBay.

But alone for 50-$60?
Just looking at your seat post again and actually it’s in very nice shape. I have a few Iver Johnson bikes but I am new and still learning about them. It’s only my opinion but I think 50-$60 would be a good CABE price, and upwards of that on eBay. Anthony

Just looking at your seat post again and actually it’s in very nice shape. I have a few Iver Johnson bikes but I am new and still learning about them. It’s only my opinion but I think 50-$60 would be a good CABE price, and upwards of that on eBay. Anthony

Thanks. I'm not planning on selling it, just curious.
The seat post actually looks better in person then the photos I submitted.
I'm still looking for wheels so I can ride it.

Back