When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wabash-Terre Haute

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
don't change a thing its only original once.the bike is just fine as found.
X5 what Dave said--don't mess with it at all. You will hear people to tell you to put various oils and concoctions on it. The reality is if kept in a climate controlled environment it will not rust or rot away anymore that it is right now. V/r Shawn

Fantastic bike... not many cats roll up here with their first old bike acquisition like this. If it were me, I would clean the tires lightly/ carefully to bring out the white some.
Chris

Cool bike. My family has ties to Terre Haute. Both of my brothers were born there. My grandfather was Bernard Sweeney who served in local government from the '40-70s. V/r Shawn

Any updates on this bike @brendanrkearns .........?

I have made a bracket for it and it’s on a wall in my home office. I will be having a print of a early 1900’s Terre Haute scene to place on the wall behind the bike. Or maybe from a bike shop-etc.

I am still looking for info pertaining to Charles Pugh-possible bicycle shop.

I have decided to leave it as it is. It’s so much fun to look at and a great conversation piece in our home.
8889ac883b3d33d1f6f0596e8ba24b7a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back