When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1927ish Iver Johnson 90b track racer

-
Other distinguishing features of the 90b, which make the bike unique is that it only came with a 21 or 23” seat mast, diomand frame only, and a threaded BB.

Whoops...Shoulda read the post a little more closely. Nice collection btw.
Iverider it’s cool you are joining in. This has been a great discussion with some really good guys. You know, I am just learning most of this stuff myself since I’ve acquired the 90b. Thanks to all the guys posting on this thread, and the research we have all posted. Maybe we are all learning a little bit. I must admit, that 90% or more of my knowledge has come from private conversations with @Handyman . I have been bugging him for information and his opinion since I have acquired the bike. He has been gracious and very willing to share his knowledge without hesitation. So he and the rest of you are greatly appreciated..... Lots of interesting racing info and pics!

Iverider it’s cool you are joining in.

Pete is great! He and Scott K. are a trove of Iver knowledge among some others here. I gave the cabe a rest for awhile. Decided I was looking at rusty bicycles more than I was riding and didn't like it. Now I'm doing both again :)

4804F97E-1E1C-447F-83FA-02871EB25BC7.jpeg

A cool shot from 1925. I spot at least 3 Major Taylor stems, and I believe that is an Iver Racer 2nd bike from the top. Notice the full nickel head tube and fork, also straight fork crown. Pretty cool race car in the background as well.
D59FA57C-AB36-4A97-B323-99FAC6575A91.jpeg

Back