When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reduced Cream of the Crop Custom Reflectors

-
Hey Ron-
I like the grip, seat, and fender application alot, but that's just my personal choice. I've also used the Schwinn fatty grip application with two reflectors just like the one in this post. If anyone is interested, I also have those for sale on the attached thread.
https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/i...heir-own-custom-reflectors-in-minutes.139968/
IMG_5108.JPG

IMG_4677.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey Ron-
I like the grip, seat, and fender application alot, but that's just my personal choice. I've also used the Schwinn fatty grip application with two reflectors just like the one in this post. If anyone is interested, I also have those for sale on the attached thread.
https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/i...heir-own-custom-reflectors-in-minutes.139968/
View attachment 882551
View attachment 882552
this veration is nice too, I'll see if I can generate some interests with others around here

reflector arrived, and do you have sets of the ones with the golden bezel, did the mail come?

I haven't been able to get to the post office yet. I'll send you a PM.
...and YES, I do sell sets of "The Golden Bezel", for $33.49 shipped.

Last edited:
Awwww shucks, thanks Steven! Let's just say I've learned a few things since I started making them a couple years ago.

Last edited:
You sure make pretty reflectors @Boris :)Deb

Thanks Deb!!! :) I like 'em too. In fact I like 'em so much that I have thousands of them, if not hundreds of thousands of them stacked up in my workshop. So many, that I can barely move around to work on any bikes. I wish I could get rid of at least a few more, but that would be unthinkable, because I wouldn't want to impose further on my dear CABE brothers and sisters, by bumping this, QUOTE: "pretty reflector" thread yet again.

Last edited:
Back