When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

You light up my life..... $90K worth

-
For 90K I can live in the dark. I wonder how much the seller has invested in that collection. No shipping and it's in the "Nether Lands" so you'll be spending another 2K to get them here.

I'm interested, but the local pick up only is a deal breaker for me.

I go to the Nederlands twice a year for work. I will gladly pack it all for you and box it up for freight. Just handling those lamps to pack them would make me happy since I can't afford it.
Flying to the Nederlands is actually really affordable with WOW airline and the big plus is that you stop in Iceland.
I suggest visiting Iceland at least once in your lifetime. Beautiful country.

Last edited:
That is a cool collection... But $670 per light... That is ridiculous

Some of those lamps are worth 1000's each. Some worth less, so $90K is probably a fair price for it all. Obviously not a price most of us can afford. But a museum could easily afford it to get the best of the best all at once.
I have bought a few of his overstock (or seconds) in the last few years.

Get them boxed up , and have Gert Jan , bring them in April, when he comes for Copake ,

Back