When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New wood wheels

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

toyman

I live for the CABE
Can someone give me the Noahs email ?He is the Amish guy that makes the wood wheels for TOC bikes

Did you have a template for him to work from? I need one for an Elliot Hickory

Mike

Yes, I had my original broken guard to work from so I sketched up a full size template for Noah to follow and sent him plenty of good clear photographs of the guard details such as rounded ends and tapered profile. He did an excellent job replicating it.

I don't have a template to use. I'll try to find a photo and maybe make a cardboard one to send to Noah, or maybe he has something to work from?

I don't have a template to use. I'll try to find a photo and maybe make a cardboard one to send to Noah, or maybe he has something to work from?

Noah does have a standard wood chain guard he makes. I'm sure it is not specific to Elliot Hickory but if you get him some dimensions and photos I'm sure he can help you out.

Back