When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1964 Cinelli

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

mongeese

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Bike did not sell on here so I sold to a very good friend and this is what he did. 1964 is the transition year from Columbus to Reynolds 531 and he went with 531 decal. Does anyone - probably @juvela know how to test for what tubing this frame was built with?
Also this was the year they made a lot of bikes for the Olympics for several countries. Yakshimesh my name a Borat.
E7798386-03E6-4714-AE18-A14248FE7A87.png

07203D88-9FDC-44CA-8E11-03A6E6C1FB65.png

Last edited:
Bike did not sell on here so I sold to a very good friend and this is what he did. 1964 is the transition year from Columbus to Reynolds 531 and he went with 531 decal. Does anyone - probably @juvela know hot to test for what tubing this frame was built with?

Yeah,
Throw it in a Bon Fire, and if it flares up white hot, then it had Magnesium in it. Reynolds 531
If not, Columbus, Chromium/Molybdenum.
Lol!
Nice bike!

Cinelli looks great! What are the (aluminum?) ,Rims on the colnago? Shaped just like constrictor wood sprints!!

-----

wrt Cino's tubeset -

one simple examination is to look at the interior of the steerer.

if rifling present it is A.L. Colombo.

if rifling not present it is something else.

-----

Back