When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

We need another show to Happen in Massachusetts suggestions please.

-
I always thought about having a swap in Lowell but to find a venue for it might be pricey and a hassle. Losing Monson, Larz Anderson and now Dudley really just leaves us with Fitchburg and then the Seabrook swaps. The best show for me I can remember was the 1 and only swap at Nick Bennetts shop in Arlington MA right off the Minuteman bike path which gave the swap a ton of public foot traffic which isn't common at most bike shows. Over the past 9 years out of all the swaps I been to I've notice 1 major flaw at every bike swap its dealer on dealer action. How come people outside of bike collectors don't go to bike shows? Is it the early morning hours or say location? I believe bike swaps could thrive in New England if more were done to reach out to the public . Any where near Boston would be ideal because of the colleges, Worcester would be good also and any other college based town. I am no organizer but I am sure in any major city a permit is required I could be wrong but I would like to assume so. I always thought Lowell would be good for a bike swap like somewhere off the Lowell Connector Lowell being 40 minutes north of Boston 45 minutes from Worcester short drive from NH.

Back