When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WW1 Columbia Military Model original rifle carrying development photos

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Now comes the measuring of the drawings so I can try to reproduce the rifle rack. Once I create the drawings I'll make sure I post them. Thanks again Adrian for discovering these amazing pictures.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Now comes the measuring of the drawings so I can try to reproduce the rifle rack. Once I create the drawings I'll make sure I post them. Thanks again Adrian for discovering these amazing pictures.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

As I mentioned, I have the original scans in far higher resolution than here, so if you need detail, let me know which parts I can concentrate on for you.

Best Regards,

Adrian

Great pictures!
On the '03 Springfield, it has a non-standard added hood piece that fits over the front site.
The front sites, on '03's, are very small and hard to see, and this would give you a better site picture.
The '17 has much better original sites and was an all around better rifle, but was dropped because of pettiness that it was of British design.

Hello;
By browsing the post "RANDOM EARLY ADS..." of @hoofhearted , i found that: THE N°4 STANDARD like mine
bicyclingworldmo00leag_PEDAL.jpg

I know 2 bikes WW1 1918 in France with original pedals N°5 PIRATE with black rubber.
Cheers;
Serge

Back