When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

King Sting

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I bought a red sngle speed King Sting frame new, back then, built it up, rode it for a year and sold it. I want to find a single speed frame. I'm envious.

Each of mine have different size front sprockets . The one with gold highlights is not a show bike , I need a right side gold brake assembly , .the sting with blue highlights , also is not a show bike , each one is a little different . Also bought a Schwinn cantilever frame for 10.00 never assembled , some real cool early stem , 10.00, 2 sets of gold front brakes , like new -free,a gold front hub like new for free , 6 bicycle stands for ,20.00, there is a lot of stuff in this garage and 3 trucks , there are about 20 cans of different colors of schwinn paint ,I am trying to get the man to sell , thanks for the likes of the king stings , they both have nice decal sets . I hope I can ride them Wednesday or Thursday to feel the gear ratios

Each of mine have different size front sprockets . The one with gold highlights is not a show bike , I need a right side gold brake assembly , .the sting with blue highlights , also is not a show bike , each one is a little different . Also bought a Schwinn cantilever frame for 10.00 never assembled , some real cool early stem , 10.00, 2 sets of gold front brakes , like new -free,a gold front hub like new for free , 6 bicycle stands for ,20.00, there is a lot of stuff in this garage and 3 trucks , there are about 20 cans of different colors of schwinn paint ,I am trying to get the man to sell , thanks for the likes of the king stings , they both have nice decal sets . I hope I can ride them Wednesday or Thursday to feel the gear ratios

Just sold one for 525.00 , probably going to keep my blue and gold king sting , they both were stolen , and I put the word on the street whoever is seen on one of them they will be killed !the next morning both were parked leaning against my front steps ,. ,

Back