When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Paletti

-

mongeese

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Any members here have info on the Paletti bicycles. Need year identified. Can send pictures of bike - PM.
Thank you
76681036-BA47-4D3E-B7AA-A50848501EAA.jpeg
CDA5EB99-9D79-4521-A43F-43CC0AD7FD08.jpeg

FD88A9DC-E027-4690-8F9D-BB0CC6C402A7.jpeg

Last edited:
Wow! Great link. Thanks DNC1.
My bike is in there but no year in pictures. There was a company called Patelli right near my bike company - Paletti . Thanks again.

Small bike shops figured out they could become big bike shops by becoming the importer and sole US distributor for a small or overlooked Italian frame shop, and putting ads in the back pages of the bike rags (readers hungry for more always read those ads).
It was the bike boom equivalent of internet sales.
Moser has been imported since the 80s through Lancaster, PA, and Viner has been imported since the 80s through NOLA.

The formula was begun in the 20s by Oscar Wastyn (Chicago) and Hans Ohrt (Hollywood)

Last edited:
Wow! Great link. Thanks DNC1.
My bike is in there but no year in pictures. There was a company called Patelli right near my bike company - Paletti . Thanks again.
You're welcome @mongeese, I stumbled across that site while researching 'Romani' bicycles (I have a 70's/80's Romani track bike coming soon!). It's a fantastic resource/archive I think you'll agree.

For round tubing, SLX was top, but they had two more expensive one. MS , or multi shape . and MAX tubing.

Back