When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1961 Schwinn Jaguar AND 1958 Schwinn Hornet

-

HARPO

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
If you've followed me on the Schwinn Forums, you've seen these two bikes fairly recently, from my original purchase photos and their condition to their now completion. Look them up...PLENTY of before and after photos for descriptions and conditions.

I had these on Craigslist for more money recently, but I'm really out of room due to the recent purchase of a few other Road bikes. Besides, I'd really rather have someone here at THE CABE give them a good home. I'd feel better knowing one of you guys got them.

1958 HORNET...$295
1961 Jaguar 3-Speed...$495

BUT...the bikes need to be PICKED UP at my house here on Long Island. I will not ship them. Sorry if this inconvenient, and I understand, but I've put enough time and work into them to take them apart and pack them up.

You can PM me if you're interested. I'm in Nassau County, not to far from the Queens border.

Thanks for looking!
Fred
IMG_4532.jpg

IMG_4533.jpg

IMG_4845.jpg

IMG_4856.jpg

At the low prices you're asking, someone could afford to fly out and pick them up.GLWS.

I'll make a few bucks off of each one, but I'd like them to go to a good home. I like bringing them back to life, and being retired, I have the time.

Last year someone drove 160 miles one way to pick up seven Pre-War and Post-War bikes I had. And of course I've filled the spaces they once occupied, lol...

Hey Fred, Nice bikes. Not in my driving area, plus I'm knee deep in Middle weights ( 3). I'd say the blue one is the rarer color, but that's not an educated opinion. Great prices!! GLWTS. Bob

I priced the bikes so it would give incentive and savings for someone to make the drive. Apparently no one is within driving distance who would really want them.

I priced the bikes so it would give incentive and savings for someone to make the drive. Apparently no one is within driving distance who would really want them.
That must be the case. Because the prices are more than fair. Well I’m interested in the green and white one if push comes to shove.

Back