When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

#7 Torrington Pedal Part(s) needed, TOC ? (>X<) Bat Signal...help

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Tyberius

Look Ma, No Hands!
Sending up the Bat Signal hoping that a CABEd Crusader can come through for me. I'm cleaning up a set of #7 Torrington pedals to use on a rider. The right one is fine and should go back together nicely. The left one has an issue. The outer bearing cone/nut must have gotten out of wack at some point in its history and has deformed over time and also worn away the threads of the axle.

If I had a replacement cone/nut I think I can pack in some extra washers and make it work so that's what I'm most interested in. That said, if someone had a 1/2 LEFT axle with better threads I could be keen on that too. I'm not sure if the cone/nut was used on other pedals. This one is 1/2" in diameter and I think the threaded portion of the axle is 7/32".

Guess I wouldn't say no to a pair in better condition as these if anyone feels like selling me them.

Anyway...signal is up. Thanks!

IMG_4482.JPG

IMG_4481.JPG

IMG_4480.JPG

Sending up the Bat Signal hoping that a CABEd Crusader can come through for me. I'm cleaning up a set of #7 Torrington pedals to use on a rider. The right one is fine and should go back together nicely. The left one has an issue. The outer bearing cone/nut must have gotten out of wack at some point in its history and has deformed over time and also worn away the threads of the axle.

If I had a replacement cone/nut I think I can pack in some extra washers and make it work so that's what I'm most interested in. That said, if someone had a 1/2 LEFT axle with better threads I could be keen on that too. I'm not sure if the cone/nut was used on other pedals. This one is 1/2" in diameter and I think the threaded portion of the axle is 7/32".

Guess I wouldn't say no to a pair in better condition as these if anyone feels like selling me them.

Anyway...signal is up. Thanks!

View attachment 931096

View attachment 931097

View attachment 931098
I Have a left axle and several hollow bodies if you need any. NOS but suffered a bit from poor storage. Axle 3 3/4", body 2 1/16". $40. Each shipped.

20190115_184320.jpg

Back