When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ebay frame//tank

-

buickmike

I live for the CABE
Hey what happened to bliue 36 Schwinn frame and hanging tank on bay about 2 weeks ago. I wasn't able to bid. And I really couldn't see conditions of tank to go all in.

My 1st phone went down + took all my connection with

This was a double diamond and hanging tank on bay $1500 starting bid. Blue / but all pictures. Were dark. Even so rear fender arch was missing chunks.great opportunity for someone

I think it was black if this is the one you were talking about?
C9AFE3D0-9DF2-4809-BFF6-8ADD981B453D.png

Crime; that's it. Incorrectly placed on bay -yet called out on the cabe. How was condition of tank? + thanks

Crime; that's it. Incorrectly placed on bay -yet called out on the cabe. How was condition of tank? + thanks
The tank appeared to be solid but the pics were really crappy so it was hard to tell. I wasn’t the buyer but someone got a pretty good deal. IMO

What a locomotive.bout the EA. handlebar button that's gonna close tonight? Shame I gotta miss that too. I believe my buddy could weld that broken tab back on.. I've. Seen him repair the tab that grounds the coupler on an old Lionel locomotive.

Back