When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your Bicycle Licenses

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
@rustjunkie

perhaps @hoofhearted could hit the pic with some mojo and reveal that first word

image  rustjunkie.jpg

Last edited:
I’ve got the same Elyria tag on my 36 ladies Colson Convertable custom done up with a TRM tank. Colson were made at the Elyria OH plant, so super stoked to find this tag!
I was searching for a bicycle license thread to show off my Elyria, and i couldn't find one. So i thought I would kick it off.

Anyone know how to tell the year of these? I take no credit for the fingers in the before picture :cool:

View attachment 587195

View attachment 587196

556532DC-D7B5-4066-8204-29E52BC66A50.jpeg

A646A00A-1C4B-4921-B2FB-F1B3DA4F4DC2.jpeg

Never thought about collecting these before but this came on a bike I recently picked up. Gonna assume its an NJ tag.

What are some of the last years these were produced? In the late 60's early 70's we had an annual bike inspection and safety coarse but we only got a sticker.
gl plate.jpg

Sorry for the bad pic, it is cropped from the ad. I'll have to take a picture of it.

Back