When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TOC Monarch rear hub.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
nice bicycle, nice project, didn't see that one listed .... I try not to visit the for sale section anymore , best way I found not to buy a new bike :)

I would probably use a hub with a brake arm on this one since it's post 1900 and pre Pope. 1901 seemed to be pivotal in the coaster brake revolution!

I keep trying to ignore the for sale section but I have a problem with self control!
For now it will retain the very incorrect morrow blackout.
I think that a lot of TOC bikes were upgraded to coaster brakes at point of sale or afterwards

I have an orphaned Fixed Gear Monarch Hub and it does have Monarch Script on it. The Shape is traditional and not the toc silinder type above. My 1898 Monarch Bike is buried from myself and cant reference that at the moment.

I have an orphaned Fixed Gear Monarch Hub and it does have Monarch Script on it. The Shape is traditional and not the toc silinder type above. My 1898 Monarch Bike is buried from myself and cant reference that at the moment.

Can you please show a picture of the hub, script and the location of the script on the hub?

Monark Rear Fixed Hub , Would suspect 1900 or later
ti26schbrall-1264.jpg

Back