When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Knocking me on the price!!

-

Pedal to the past

Finally riding a big boys bike
I think it's truely sad that some one would ask me repeatedly to take 10 bucks less on a 50 dollar part like they really neeeded it than sell it as soon as they get it for 5 x the price they paid me and to top that all off they. Couldn't even use their own pictures they used mine off my site ....lol how sad and sneaky sad are people......are you really that hard up for money ......pretty grimy

sadly thats what keeps happening. i sold a bike to a guy for a good price...i lost a lil money on it but he seemed like he really wanted it for his collection. not even 3 days after getting it i see it parted out on ebay and at what he had things priced at it would of been a 2000 percent upgrade from what he paid for it. i was hot for like weeks. Then he asked to buy another bike from me. told him to kick rocks!!!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

sadly thats what keeps happening. i sold a bike to a guy for a good price...i lost a lil money on it but he seemed like he really wanted it for his collection. not even 3 days after getting it i see it parted out on ebay and at what he had things priced at it would of been a 2000 percent upgrade from what he paid for it. i was hot for like weeks. Then he asked to buy another bike from me. told him to kick rocks!!!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Kicking rocks seems very genteel to me.

Once again.... so called “community”. Come on MODs???

I hate when it happens to me, I usually put them on the ignore list.
it was way more rampant a couple year ago. It also makes you want to just ebay stuff.

1549382431641.png

Last edited:
Everyone has their own angle for fun in this hobby-I buy sell and trade and that is in my signature and that is half the fun for me- I never say I need it or it is for my collection unless that is true.

Last edited:
There are some people that think they are big time "deal makers" because they flip a bike or a few parts and make a few bucks. These are not collectors.They are opportunists who think they are going to get rich by "nickle and diming" their way through life. Get a real job and make real money.lol

You know what? I may just part out my mostly complete girls bike (in rough shape) rather than try to keep her all together! Hell, that's what whoever buys her at my "keeping her together" low price, is going to do anyway!!!!!

Last edited:
Back