When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Interesting bike accessory?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Sevenhills1952

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I know it's new and made in China, but I thought an interesting bike accessory, ordered through WalMart...$6.57!
No instructions but the clock is removed from housing by pushing through hole in back with Allen wrench included. Back cover pops off with small knife to set time or change battery.
ab7356c8a2a5b1edd012d3ccc2ab7bd8.jpg
498e7f643f0b6a4aa6cfcc4197ac27f0.jpg
493ae282ecfd84a13c4f2e99562af3a4.jpg
b3789a79b0984136acb0157a0166b15d.jpg

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

-----

The fact that it is analog makes it a bit more C&V plausible.

That glow in the dark face sure does bring back memories... ;)

Evidently it comes with a bracket to mount to the handlebar?

-----

-----

The fact that it is analog makes it a bit more C&V plausible.

That glow in the dark face sure does bring back memories... ;)

Evidently it comes with a bracket to mount to the handlebar?

-----
Looking at the last picture you see the bottom is curved. It has a rubber disk so you just put it over bar, tighten allen screw.

And free shipping! Maybe we ought to order everything we can now made in China before the price goes up![emoji16]

I've got one of those on my wrist so a compass would be cool. Which way did he go, which way did he go. :p

I've got one of those on my wrist so a compass would be cool. Which way did he go, which way did he go. [emoji14]

I'm 99% computer illiterate [emoji21](I can't send a link), but there's an app or just go to their site called "Wish".
Stuff made and shipped from China. In their search I put bicycle compass...hundreds of them...from FREE to $100+. Free you pay shipping only, so like $1-$2.
Imo their stuff is cheap but works. If my $2 Wish horn got lost or broken...who cares? My 20s Klaxon I do care!

I'm 99% computer illiterate [emoji21](I can't send a link), but there's an app or just go to their site called "Wish".
Stuff made and shipped from China. In their search I put bicycle compass...hundreds of them...from FREE to $100+. Free you pay shipping only, so like $1-$2.
Imo their stuff is cheap but works. If my $2 Wish horn got lost or broken...who cares? My 20s Klaxon I do care!

I shop the Chinese Ebay (in China) for good deals. ;)

Back