When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hiawatha Arrow fender ornament mounting hole measurements

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

kreika

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Hello and thanks for any help! I’m looking for the proper distance to drill holes too mount the Hiawatha Arrow Indian head fender ornament. How far from the tip of the front fender to where the first hole is drilled? Secondly, what’s the exact measurement from the first screw hole to the second?
Thank you,
Chris

I missed the "Arrow" in your post so I should've known it was for a Shelby. The Mercs were simply named Hiawatha, right?

Very good question!!! As I’ve never seen an original one au-naturale in the wild or period ads showing a Gambles branded Pacemaker. I don’t know? Streamlined Gambles Pacemaker Arrow? ;)

IMG_1132.JPG

Busted out my Venturi special today to roll out the caved in back section of my Arrow Fender.
BED7A089-21B2-4C97-816F-946B0E52900F.jpeg

Came out pretty good. The dent stopped right where I couldn’t reach any further cause them curved stays. Phew.

633FB804-AC21-4E75-B5ED-1D013FB9BC82.jpeg

Then I got to noticing the screws matched up pretty well to the drop stand clip holes on the back fender.
CFF0BD72-440B-479E-8273-15D76164B541.jpeg

Cool, I can have an Indian front and back.

553EE0E3-C1DF-4949-B8D6-A441DC91B4D5.jpeg

I dun learned somethin’. :cool:

Back