When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn King Size Registry & Research Project

-
Guy's I don't have my heart set on convincing this guy to ship, so I don't mind sharing this with my fellow KS fans, maybe one of us can score it! I have sent him a message asking if he will take it to a bike shop to be shipped, he has no idea what he has, it even has a Brooks B66 on it, bonus!!!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/223354107331
This one sold for $341 today, local pickup with 2-Speed kickback and Brooks B66 saddle. It makes me wonder what it would've sold for if he offered shipping.
1549487350114.png

This one sold for $341 today, local pickup with 2-Speed kickback and Brooks B66 saddle. It makes me wonder what it would've sold for if he offered shipping.
View attachment 944468
I wonder too. I won this auction. Luckily for me my brother lives in the area. They are expecting snow on Saturday, but it will be getting picked up Sunday. Hoping to have it here by end of next week. As soon as I can get the serial number I will post it here for the registry. Huge thank you to @irideiam for putting me on the trail. This is my first complete KS.

I wonder too. I won this auction. Luckily for me my brother lives in the area. They are expecting snow on Saturday, but it will be getting picked up Sunday. Hoping to have it here by end of next week. As soon as I can get the serial number I will post it here for the registry. Huge thank you to @irideiam for putting me on the trail. This is my first complete KS.
Your welcome, enjoy!!!

It finally arrived! What was supposed to be a 3 day trip turned into a 8 day wait. No biggie though. Ran home from work and did a quick assembly. No major issues. Full break down, clean, lube, and reassemble soon to come.
I also got the original pedals and seat. Though I will be leaving the brooks and likely swapping the bars to long horns.

C76F9712-5A04-4B7E-99D5-9466F7D85CED.jpeg

CB3135FE-9DDD-40AC-AC4E-46A03E2E7EE0.jpeg

Last edited:
Back