When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Knocking me on the price!!

-
There are some people that think they are big time "deal makers" because they flip a bike or a few parts and make a few bucks. These are not collectors.They are opportunists who think they are going to get rich by "nickle and diming" their way through life. Get a real job and make real money.lol

Cut and Dry , were on the web , I can't see you maybe your in a wheelchair typing with your nose ? But you need a job !!

Mostly I buy, but once in a while I sell - but not very often. I did once see someone buy a GI Joe and move it a few tables down and increase the price, I was a bit shocked at the time but whatever!
If I see a price that I think is fair, I pay for it. If I think it's too much, I make an offer, if it's been for sale forever, I make an offer - you dont have to accept. Just because someone prices something doesn't mean it's worth the $$$$.

Time to grow up and quit whining. If you sell something, it's DONE. Forget about it. If you sold it too cheap, you just got an education, and that is rarely free. Been there many times, and still learning.

You got BS'ed. Plenty of good people in this hobby, but plenty of BS'ers too. Going to hit one sooner or later if you buy and sell enough... sorry to say. "I need the Elgin Bluebird ornament to complete my otherwise perfect blue bird..." and the usual sob story. Then suddenly, charky turns around and tries to pull a $150 profit over what you sold it to him for because you feel bad. It happens. You learn not to sell to these clowns.

And then there are some people in this hobby who, when you talk to them, you can just tell they like bike crap but have stuff wrong in the head. People who have six Elgin Bluebirds but piss themselves silly at night and haven't had a date since 1981. They exist...

1st Responders!

Capture+_2019-02-12-23-12-18.png

Back