When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'48? Ladies Hawthorne

-
$225 reflects parting deterrent price. Too good of a bike to part out!!!! BUMP

Last edited:
$225 reflects parting deterrent price. Too good of a bike to part out!!!! BUMP
vultures-l.jpg

Updated photo with reflective tape removed and seat replaced. I've thought long and hard about parting this one out, but then, I think about that poor, perfectly good carcass, stripped from all it's former glory and being carted off to the crusher in the bed of some scrap dealers pickup. :cry::cry::cry:
00X0X_1358V5NlxdP_1200x900.jpg

Is that a genuine Koroseal covered seat ??
No, it's a Barberry bush. We planted it about 15 years ago. When I was a kid I said I'd never have another Barberry bush, because ours always scratched me when my parents forced me to get outside and do yardwork.
But, there it sits!
There's more to the story but it's Beverly's turn on the computer.

No, it's a Barberry bush. We planted it about 15 years ago. When I was a kid I said I'd never have another Barberry bush, because ours always scratched me when my parents forced me to get outside and do yardwork.
But, there it sits!
There's more to the story but it's Beverly's turn on the computer.
Bev's turn on the computer ?? I thought maybe the library was closing.

Thanks for your interest Deb. But I'm really going to try stick to my guns about keeping this one together. If that changes, I'll let you know.

Back