When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Boys on Iver Johnson Bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Handyman

I live for the CABE
A recently uncovered family photo of a group of boys on an Iver Johnson Truss Frame Roadster. Picture was taken in the late 20’s on Mechanic Street in Fitchburg, MA...home of the Iver Johnson bicycle. All people in the pic are identified and the family still lives in town. Pete in Fitchburg

Iver on Mechanic St Fitchburg.jpg

Very cool! Did you visit any of the boys yet to see if they still have the bike, and if it's for sale? :p

Mr. Monkeyarms,

The boy who is riding this Iver is the father of a friend of mine who still lives in town. The younger boys in the photo are the fathers brothers. The bike ended up in the local landfill as I'm sure so many others did. Drives me crazy ! Pete in Fitchburg

Dang! I was hoping my joke about procuring the bike in the pic would actually come true. Would have been cool if the bike was still around to take the picture again with them grown up. Thanks for sharing the picture and some history Pete!

Back