When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NEED CASH? I need the following...

-
I do believe that I have a whole bunch of what you want, I am new to this and have very limited knowledge but at this point I believe I can help you out tremendously from what I have seen

I may or may not, feel free to post a couple pics here and I will let you know and others will have a chance to admire it too.

You are absolutely correct, however I am looking for appropriate period correct tanks, oil and fuel, the period correct with kerosene bungs is the difficult part.

I have an original Shaw tank in poor condition for the 1903-1909 bike but need to find someone that can reproduce it correctly. Know anyone, lol?

As for the Torpedo tank, pictured above, I still need an original to then have reproduced or restored.

As for the bike frame choice, I am investing a lot into this project and don't plan on reselling, so I would like to get what we want most, and not just settle. That said I have frames to get moving, but as for the finished motobikes I am looking for what is listed above.

http://www.antiquemotosmith.com/

Back