When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1953 Schwinn Panther Part Out

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay81

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Been trying to sell it complete for a while with no takers, so it's going to parts.
More pics are available here: https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/beautiful-1953-schwinn-panther-with-nd-triple-speed.140894/
If you still need more pics of anything specific, send me a PM with additional pic requests.

PLEASE SEND ME A PM IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ANY PARTS, PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT ON THIS POST. THANKS!

Prices include shipping in the lower 48

Frame with bearing cups, badge and kickstand $275
Non locking springer fork $250
Fenders $275
Tank $380 SOLD
Rack $120 SOLD
Chainguard $140
Seat $175 SOLD
Seat post and clamp $65 for the set
Pedals $125
Bars / Stem / Grips $100 as a set
Crank & chain ring with hardware except bearing cups $100
Incorrect headlight shown on bike $40
Delta rocket ray $40 SOLD

Complete Triple Speed conversion setup and S2 Wheels and Carlisle Lightning Dart Whitewalls are available, but they are posted in separate threads.

If I missed something that you're interested in, please PM for price.

Payment by USPS money order only.

PLEASE SEND ME A PM IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ANY PARTS, PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT ON THIS POST. THANKS!

Again, more pics are available at this link: https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/beautiful-1953-schwinn-panther-with-nd-triple-speed.140894/

1551103023248.png

Last edited:
Rack wasn't great, bent and broken! Forgot to mention that part..oh well live and learn to ask questions! My bad I guess

I don't know what the deal is, but I did not sell the rack to you. The rack was sold to, and shipped to a person by the name of Justin Gano.
Additionally, in this ad above, I posted a link (twice) above with more pictures and a complete description of the bike from when I was trying to sell it complete.
He made me an offer and I accepted. He did not ask any questions or ask for any additional pictures, so I assumed he looked at the pictures and description in the link I posted above and was satisfied with the condition.

This is a direct quote from that link shown above:

Rack has been sat on, and straightened back out. Has the typical crack on each side of the rack as a result.

My bad, didn't see that link. Had my buddy get it for me! I'm sorry I should have payed more attention!! Color matches well....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back