When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Continental Headbadge...Round...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

HARPO

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Does anyone know when Schwinn stopped using this round headbadge on the Continental?

IMG_3533.jpg

Looks like the last year the head badge was round and Continental specific was 62. 63 thru 66 still had a round badge but sported the S. 67 it went oval.

Here's the same model on that re-paint Continental I bought. All the paint is long gone on it, but once I polish it up it will still have a nice look to it. Ah, the craftsmanship and caring that went into the old bikes. Long gone, but that's why we covet them! :)

IMG_4737.jpg

That particular badge was probably no longer when the old Continental production stopped. The 1960-62 was aluminum and printed, no raised detailing.
Howdy! How are you? I had a fellow ask me what head badge the 1964 Schwinn Continental would've had? Do you know? Thanks, Barry

Howdy! How are you? I had a fellow ask me what head badge the 1964 Schwinn Continental would've had? Do you know? Thanks, Barry

The round aluminum with the S in the red center and two red rings. I'll see if I can find a good picture for details. Most all of these are found with the red ink faded away. All my bikes have the faded out red ink detailing.

1560398560230.png

Back