When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Goodwill been berry berry good to me

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bentwoody66

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Driving to work yesterday and I see this sitting outside Goodwill, just got dropped off and I was the lucky one. December 1981 serial number, 3 speed and I think one owner.
f59c2742f0688620fefc7bbb29853c54.jpg
bc41f1ef9843106649a42ccc38646a63.jpg
65f058f48c1682fba17a629dc07b184d.jpg
52286b62dfab79dd7b29a55e11c5dd98.jpg
771bdee4ec4dd57b1e9a9a28a5c04e92.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Wow that’s a pretty sweet goodwill find. It’s tough to find good large items at the goodwill. There’s always a line of people just waiting to scoop stuff up as they bring it out. I’ve found some great small stuff there though. One older Schwinn at one by me was literally gone before the door closed behind the guy pushing it out to the floor.

Wow that’s a pretty sweet goodwill find. It’s tough to find good large items at the goodwill. There’s always a line of people just waiting to scoop stuff up as they bring it out. I’ve found some great small stuff there though. One older Schwinn at one by me was literally gone before the door closed behind the guy pushing it out to the floor.
Yea, she hadn't even priced this one yet.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

i scored a made in Japan 1980s light weight a while back at the local goodwill. In decent shape and ready to ride in the spring....days away....oohh yeahhh(to quote the great macho man R. Savage)

That's where I found mine Goodwill in Reno ,Nev. Paid 25 for it , thought I did pretty good, sold it the next day .

Back