eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Fastback/Zep!
oldfart36

Fastback/Zep!

Bought a very nice 36-37 original paint Fastback/Zep last weekend during the Haysville Swap. The rear rack was an accessory rack back in the day, and is an original worn black. Tires, grips, and rear toolbag are the updates on this one. This is the "Finally got him out to ride" picture!
Keep me in mind if you ever decide to move that one on down the road....Super Kool bike !!

This one will be for sale (minus toolbag) at "Buddy's Pedalfest" in Pleasant Hill Mo., Sept. 15-16, for 875. Yes, very nice og rider.

Keep me in mind if you ever decide to move that one on down the road....Super Kool bike !!

Hey there Kato, Well, I'm finally getting around to selling this one. Has original grips now, and standard replacement balloon style tires, great rider. Going to list at 750.00 + shipping.

Hey there Kato, Well, I'm finally getting around to selling this one. Has original grips now, and standard replacement balloon style tires, great rider. Going to list at 750.00 + shipping.

Dang......awesome bike and I really you getting back to me / giving me first shot but it's just bad timing right now bike funds-wise. I have a Scwhin I've been trying to sell and some other stuff to fill the bike envelope up but it's real slow now - everyone saving / spending on Christmas which I understand. I'll watch for you to post it and then " Watch " it in case I get some $$$$ here pretty quick. Thanks again and Happy Holidays !!!

Media information

Album
Out And About
Added by
oldfart36
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Device