-
Streamliner Spring
It's a real trip that a couple beers deep and not even really looking to identify what kind of bike is photographed that I can tell who took this picture. Either the arts program is paying off or you just belong doing what it is you enjoy or both.

It's a real trip that a couple beers deep and not even really looking to identify what kind of bike is photographed that I can tell who took this picture. Either the arts program is paying off or you just belong doing what it is you enjoy or both.
Awww. Thats sweet as can be. Thank you! It means a lot <3

On ESPN there's a show about the g.o.a.t.s. (Greatest of all time) athletes as told by a fantastic photographer who documented many of them. He had mentioned that your average Joe takes a photo of themselves or others putting the subject in their best light or form or portrayal. But a true artist depicts the subject in their true and raw and real form. Perhaps you have found a way to do this with your bicycle photos. Keep doing you. We appreciate it. - Nate

On ESPN there's a show about the g.o.a.t.s. (Greatest of all time) athletes as told by a fantastic photographer who documented many of them. He had mentioned that your average Joe takes a photo of themselves or others putting the subject in their best light or form or portrayal. But a true artist depicts the subject in their true and raw and real form. Perhaps you have found a way to do this with your bicycle photos. Keep doing you. We appreciate it. - Nate
I love this. I'll carry this with me to my new grad studio. I know my new studio buddy and I will have a lot to chew on with this comment!

Media information

Album
1936 Streamline
Added by
Kstone
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Image metadata

Filename