-
2013  CYCLONE COASTER plates WEB
cyclonecoaster.com

2013 CYCLONE COASTER plates WEB

Can someone's call sign be added to the bottom of the license plate? I would like to get one but with my name on it : Cyclone Coaster Sped Man. Is this possible? Are they made out of aluminum? Is that embossed?

Plates are stamped/embossed & are steel ... The LBBL ( Long Beach Bicycle License ) is the area our ride originates from & were intentionally designed & made to they wasn't a year specific plate since the set up at this point would be impossible & also the plates are also more universal for any vintage bicycle ...The plates were also designed to pay tribute to the vintage early California license plates & it is the reason behind the two colors the plates are powdercoated & silkscreened in ... Personalizing them is not an option .. but thanks for the interest & questions on them .. ride vintage

I have a black and yellow cyclone coaster license plate, which is really nice, looks great on my classic bike. Would like to know you could share info as to who makes them.
Thanks,
Steve in Santa Rosa, CA

Plates must be made 100+ at a time - The CC coaster plates were done as a favor & not what my friend does normally & there is a lot of process involved in making them - so I am not sure if it would interest him to do some for others - I will mention it to him & see if he would be interested if you were thinking of doing 100+ plates - PM me & let me know & I will see what he says - ride vintage

Media information

Album
CYCLONE COASTER Pics
Added by
cyclonecoaster.com
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Back